Delaware Speech Language Pathologist Job | Virtual | School-Based
The VocoVision team, in collaboration with Sunbelt, is actively seeking a virtual teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) for a remote position in Delaware.
A mandatory basic technical screening must be completed prior to interviews per VocoVision requirements. This position is a 1099 contract and you will need to provide professional liability insurance upon hire.
Speech-Language Pathologist Job Description:
- Provide IEP services and therapy to small student groups via teletherapy.
- Guaranteed weekly hours encompass both direct and indirect time, and compensation is equal for both components.
- Immediate interviews available.
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Preferred SLP experience of 2 years in a school setting.
- Remote experience not required but preferred.
- Hold a master s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Possess a valid SLP-CCC license in Delaware.
- Hold ASHA Certification (CCC).
- Reliable Wi-Fi access and an updated computer (Please note that Chromebooks and iPads are not compatible with VocoVision software)
Application Process: If you are interested in this SLP-CCC role in Delaware or any other Teletherapy SLP-CCC positions, please don't hesitate to contact us via call or text at 813-915-6009. For expedited consideration, kindly send your resume to [email protected].
We're excited to connect you with the perfect remote teletherapy opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled