Detroit Michigan - Remote Position Certified Social Worker Full Time K- 12
Detroit Michigan - Remote Position – Certified Social Worker – Full – Time – K- 12
Provide comprehensive school social work services to parents, students, and school staff, addressing barriers that limit a student from receiving the full benefits from their educational experience. Respond to referrals from school administration, parents, teachers, the Student Support Team, and others by providing direct services and by assisting families in accessing appropriate school and community resources.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with parents, educational staff and community agencies to coordinate programs and services for students, including active participation in the MTSS process
- Provide age-related curriculum information and experiences fostering students' academic, personal, social and like planning skills
- Provide individual and small group instructional support to students in areas such as executive functioning, emotional regulation, peer interactions and resilience
- Master of Social Work degree (MSW).
- State of Michigan license
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-325-0328 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled