DHH - PA Harrisburg
Need a change in jobs but not careers? Not appreciated at your current place of employment? Desire a little more flexibility in your schedule? VOCOVISION could be for you! We are looking for Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to fill positions for next school year. Vocovision matches allied health professionals with Schools to practice virtually. The instructor will WORK FROM HOME and have the ability to craft their own schedule. If you possess the desires above and qualifications below – APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor's degree; Masters’ preferred
- RID Interpreter Certification
- Valid Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing certification/license in state of residence
- Valid Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing certification/license in desired state of practice
- IEP process knowledge
- Ability to use to use virtual meeting software
- Ability to read and interpret evaluation and assessment results (i.e. audio-grams, state assessments, etc.)
- Have general knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- At least 2 years of onsite experience
Prior teleinstruction experience is not needed; WE WILL TRAIN YOU ON OUR PLATFORM.
Contact Daryl with your resume at Daryl.Porter@vocovision.com or call 770.225.3012.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled