DHHT Telehealth Services Needed - CA
VocoVision is partnering with a California school to find a highly qualified DHHT to work a virtual k-12 caseload. The ideal candidate will need to provide training and teaching to children or staff where appropriate to facilitate the child’s learning, inclusion and independence. This may include the use of specialized teaching and learning materials. Join our team today!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- No more commute to work
- Flexible hours
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Special Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- CA Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- At least 2-3 years of previous school's experience
- Must pass basic tech screen test
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled