Digital School Psychologist - Arizona
Job Duties Required:
- Communicating with parents, students, and staff
- Writing goals and objectives then implementing plans
- Help the school provide accessible education to students
Job Qualifications Required:
- Arizona School Psychologist License
- Knowledge on assessment instruments, IEPs, writing goals and objectives, and counseling
- No remote experience is required for this Full-Time job
- Tech screen before an interview is required
Apply for this Job:
If you are qualified for this 100% Remote School Psychologist job in Arizona, please reach out to the contact below. Serious candidates will email their resumes to initiate the interview process.
If you have questions about this opportunity being the right fit for you, reach out and let us explore how I can help you find something that is good for you.
National Hiring Manager - Vocovision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled