Digital school psychologist job opening 2022-23 | Virginia school district
Interested in working from home? A school district in Virginia is looking for a part-time school psychologist to work virtually with K-12 students with mild to moderate disabilities. This is a 1099 position for the current school year that is approximately 20 hours per week.
- 100% work from home
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
Duties include both direct and indirect services, include IEP planning, evaluations and assessments
To qualify, you must:
- Have at least a masters degree or higher
- Be a licensed school psychologist in Virginia
- Have at least two years of experience working in schools
- Own an updated PC/laptop in order to pass a tech screen. iPads and Google Chromebooks will not work for virtual therapy.
Please email resume to [email protected] or call 813-471-0161 if interested.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled