A wonderful school district in Michigan is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist able to provide virtual services for the upcoming school year. VocoVision will provide the software, training, and support to ensure a successful assignment.
- Master’s degree or higher in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA CCC-SLP
- Licensed SLP in Michigan
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
- Decreased exposure to illness
- Access to a knowledgeable and responsive clinical and technical team
- Work with students who need you the most
- Obtain a work/life balance
- 22/23 School Year
- Mild to moderate disabilities
If you are interested in this position or virtual positions in general, please email me at [email protected].
Account Executive | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled