Digital Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) 23/24 School Year
As a Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist, you will assess, diagnose, and treat students with communication in a New York school district. You'll work virtually, utilizing teletherapy technology to deliver therapy services to students. Responsibilities include conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, providing virtual therapy sessions, collaborating with educators and parents, monitoring client progress, and maintaining documentation.
- Conducting assessments and evaluations of speech, language, and cognitive abilities.
- Developing personalized treatment plans based on assessment and evaluation results and goals.
- Delivering therapy services using effective techniques and strategies.
- Collaborating with interdisciplinary teams to develop progress plans.
- Monitoring students' progress and adjusting treatment plans as needed.
- Educating students, families, and caregivers on communication strategies to progress toward individualized goals.
- Maintaining documentation of evaluations, progress reports, and treatment plans.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- New York Speech-Language Pathologist license.
- ASHA CCC-SLP
- Knowledge of assessment and treatment techniques for speech, language, and cognitive disorders.
If you are interested in starting an exciting opportunity in teletherapy, please send your to Riley Kelly at [email protected]m
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled