Digital Speech Language Pathologist Job in Illinois - Multiple Opportunities
Are you looking for a new school SLP opportunity in teletherapy? VocoVision is working with multiple school districts in Illinois that need your help. A fully virtual SLP role allows for a great work life balance!
- Remainder of 22/23 year
- Full-Time Schedule
- K-12 caseload
- Five days per week
- General SLP duties include: Evaluations, IEPs, re-evaluations
- 100% remote opportunity
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- You can work 100% from the comfort of your home!
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Weekly compensation
- Guaranteed hours
- Access to a fully developed, user-friendly remote platform via VocoVision
- We offer real-time support throughout your assignment - virtual training resources, and a Clinical Support Team and Technical Support Team who have been trained to assist with our VocoVision education platform
- Access to an extensive bank of regularly updated training videos, learning units, scheduling tools, speech assessments & testing kits, plus proprietary therapy, intervention, and therapy materials.
Requirements for Tele-Therapy Speech Language Pathologists:
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent
- Illinois SLP License
- Must have PEL
- ASHA CCCs
- Previous schools experience is a plus!
When you partner with VocoVision, you get so much more than just an innovative therapy platform. You get the backing of our clinical and technical teams, and you get to be part of our mission to break down location barriers to create connections between school professionals and the students who need them. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability and discuss job details more in depth.
VocoVision National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled