Digital speech language pathologist job with school district in Maine
Vocovision is looking for a speech language pathologist to provide virtual services to elementary-aged students at a district in the Gardiner, Maine area. This position is flexible with both full-time/part-time and will go until the end of the current school year.
Please send updated resume to [email protected] or call 813-471-0161.
- 100% work from home
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
- Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
- Have at least a masters degree or higher
- Be a licensed speech language pathologist in Maine
- Have at least two years of school-based experience
- Own an updated PC/laptop in order to pass a tech screen. iPads, tablets and Google Chromebooks will not work.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.