Digital Speech-Language Pathologist Position Now Hiring in Florida
Are you a passionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking an exciting opportunity to support K-12 students with diverse diagnoses? VocoVision is looking for a motivated Teletherapy SLP to join our team. This remote position in Florida offers the flexibility to work from home while making a positive impact on students' educational journeys.
- Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to identify speech and language disorders.
- Develop individualized treatment plans tailored to each student's needs.
- Deliver direct speech-language therapy services through an online platform.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and the education team to devise effective intervention strategies.
- Monitor student progress and make necessary adjustments to therapy goals.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of therapy sessions and student progress.
- Participate in Individualized Education Program (IEP) meetings and provide valuable input on student goals and accommodations.
- Stay informed about the latest best practices and research in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited university.
- Valid state licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in Florida.
- Preferred certification from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) - CCC-SLP.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an SLP, preferably in a school setting.
- Prior experience delivering teletherapy services is highly desired.
- Familiarity with various diagnoses commonly observed in K-12 students, such as autism spectrum disorders, language disorders, articulation disorders, and fluency disorders.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in teletherapy platforms and comfortable with using technology.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and demonstrate reliability with a stable internet connection.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. In your cover letter, emphasize your teletherapy experience and your dedication to working with K-12 students. We are excited to hear from you!
National Hiring Manager
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled