Digital Speech Language Pathologist wanted for New Jersey School | 22/23 School Year
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed for New Jersey - Full Time Position
- Job requires New Jersey Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US as long as they are licensed in that state as well
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- You must complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing
- 2 years of experience in a school position preferred
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- Communicate effectively with the onsite Special Education staff
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in New Jersey and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from home.
Vocovision Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled