Digital speech pathologist job opportunity with PA school district-immediate interviews
A Hellertown, PA area school district is in need of a speech language pathologist to deliver virtual services to K-12 students with mild to moderate disabilities for the current school year.
To apply, email resume to [email protected] or call 813-471-0161.
- 1099 position
- Full-time or part-time hours
- Direct therapy sessions and IEP planning, evaluations and assessments
- Masters degree or higher
- CCC licensed SLP in Pennsylvania
- At least two years of school-based SLP experience
- Must be able to pass a brief tech screen test for computer
Vocovision provides candidates with a virtual toolkit with all of the necessary materials and resources for successful teletherapy practice.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled