Digital Telehealth School Speech Language Pathologist Job in California | Full-Time Work From Home
Digital Telehealth School Speech Language Pathologist
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join our team in California for the 2023-2024 School Year. The successful SLP will be responsible for providing teletherapy services to students in a remote learning environment. Interviews begining ASAP!
- Provide digital speech and language therapy services to students in a remote learning environment.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech and language disorders in students.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for each student, based on their unique needs and goals.
- Collaborate with parents, teachers, and other professionals to ensure that students receive appropriate services and support.
- Monitor student progress and make necessary adjustments to treatment plans.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and communication with parents and other professionals.
- K-12th Grade Caseload around 50 students (more caseload details upon interview)
- Full-Time Opportunity
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Valid California state license as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing speech and language therapy services to students in a school-based setting.
- Ability to develop and implement effective treatment plans and accommodations for students with diverse needs.
- Familiarity with the IEP process and special education laws and regulations
If interested, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please feel free to contact me via phone at 813-915-6009 for any additional information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled