Digital Work-from-Home Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Indiana
Attention to all SLPs interested in a virtual work opportunity! VocoVision has been working with a school district in Indiana currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team.
- Active License in the state of Indiana
- Master s Degree in Communications / Speech Pathology
- ASHA CCC s
- Professional Liability Insurance
- 2 Years of School Experience Minimum Preferred But Not Required.
Job Details Include:
- Caseload: grades K-12
- Differentiating between speech and language comprehension and disorders.
- Working and assessing children who have come from different backgrounds.
- Improving communication, language development, articulation, and social communication.
- Provide evaluations, perform assessments and diagnosis of speech, language, and hearing impairments.
- Will meet with parents and advise them of their child s areas of need and progress of development.
Perks and Other Information:
1099 Contractor Position
Fully Remote Position / Work from Home
Exclusive Access to our Therapy Material
If this role sounds like a great fit, or you are interested in discussing other openings, please reach out to me directly by either phone or email. My direct information can be seen below, and I would love to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!
Sunbelt Staffing | VocoVision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled