Direct Hire Virtual ASL Interpreter (FTE 1.0)
VocoVision is seeking a full-time Sign Language Interpreter to assist with the 23/24 school year in Pennsylvania.
When you partner with us, you’re getting more than an innovative telepractice tech platform. You’re partnering with a team of specialists in our respective disciplines, committed to breaking down location and language barriers and creating connections between the country’s top school professionals and the students who need them. More than 10 years ago, we realized that there were thousands of students around the country not receiving the services they needed and we wanted to change that. Fast forward to today - we offer a national network that makes it possible for schools and school districts to connect with highly qualified educators and therapists in any part of the country
- This is a virtual academy.
- The position would be fully remote and the school will provide benefits through the school due to being a direct hire.
- W2 virtual employment!
- Number of Job Openings: 1
- Hours: Full-Time (40 Hours)
- Grade Level: High School Caseload
- Support the instructional program with synchronous instruction and asynchronous resources
- Complete grading, maintain student records, and conduct parent-teacher meetings
- Develop knowledge of entire program's K-12 curriculum and very detailed knowledge of courses for which responsible
*A more detailed job description will be provided by the school district upon your interview. This is a general breakdown of the position gauge your interest and determine fit.
- You MUST be certified Pk-12 ASL in Pennsylvania
- Must be PA Resident.
- At least 3.5 EIPA Score.
- (1) year of experience is preferred
- Complete Tech Competency Test before the interview.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- (10-15) minute screening call with a VocoVision Recruiter
- (20-30) minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
Director of Educational Telehealth Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled