Distance-Learning Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
Needed: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to support a 6-12 caseload on a full-time basis all while working from home! A Minnesota school district is searching for a teacher who is confident with IEPs and ITPs, performing assessments, and supporting students in mastering specialized skills. The IT and Clinical Team will be available to assist for the duration of the assignment.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Minnesota DHHT certification
- 2 years of experience
Working Remote Info:
- Must have desktop or laptop, microphone, and webcam
- Software and training will be provided
- On-site staff will assist with direct sessions
Submit a copy of your resume via email for immediate consideration! For further information, give me a call!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled