Distance Learning - Remote SLP CCC Needed - Pennsylvania
Online Speech-Language Pathologist Opening – Pennsylvania
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Pennsylvania in need of a full time Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through a complete online platform. VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support to ensure success for the clinician, students, and school district.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Licensed SLP in Pennsylvania
- Recent school-based experience
- IEP Experience
- Experience with SST's and planning meetings for individualized students
- Experience with implementing and maintaining IEP goals and objectives.
- Evaluation and assessment experience needed
- VocoVision offers Clinical Support for Online assessment strategies
- Part-time applicant also encouraged
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at Mathew.email@example.com or text/call 770-325-0231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled