Distance Learning - Remote Special Education Teacher - Ohio
Stop worrying about the price of gas and work from home as a special education teacher with VocoVision! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to telehealth, is working with a school district in Ohio to find a passionate Special Education teacher to work for the rest of this school year with the option to renew for next year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Special Education Teachers. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
Education & Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid Ohio Teaching Certificate is required
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- 20 hours/week
- 21/22 school year with the option to renew for next year
- Assess students’ abilities and craft teaching plans
- Adapt learning materials to students’ needs
- Keep track of and reflect on students’ progress
- Monitor children’s behavioral patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed
- Find engaging activities to teach skills (e.g. drawing and theater drama)
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Prepare students for transition to the next grade
- Inform parents about their children’s performance and potential problems
To be a part of our team, click APPLY NOW or call/text Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled