Distance Learning School Psychologist Massachusetts for Teletherapy
Distance Learning School Psychologist – Massachusetts for Teletherapy
VocoVision is currently seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a teletherapy position in a Massachusetts school district. This is a contracted full-time position for the remainder of the school year. You will be working with middle school aged students with all mild to moderate disabilities.
- Master’s degree as a School or Educational Psychologist
- Licensed as a School Psychologist in Massachusetts
- Ability to work school hours
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Create flexible hours
- Provide services to students they need while working from the comfort of your home
- Avoid exposure to illness
- Create a wok/life balance you deserve
If you are looking to increase/gain your teletherapy experience, please send your resume to Sarah.Bialecki@vocovision.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled