Distance Learning School Psychologist- New York
VocoVision is currently looking to hire a hard-working and self-motivated school psychologist for a remote position.
Interviews are currently being conducted
- Serve on student support teams and special education committees
- Conduct individual child evaluations designed to identify strengths and weaknesses and develop a plan to improve said weaknesses
- Analyze and interpret assessment data using statistical techniques, knowledge of instruments and understanding of disabling conditions.
- Integrate findings into systematic case formulations and plan for intervention through written reports and oral presentation of results.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Licensed School Psychologist in New York
- State licensed education certificate
- Must have 2-3 years in a school setting
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and 2-3 references today to Taylor.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
VocoVision Account Executive