Distance Learning School Psychologist Teletherapy
Distance Learning School Psychologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is currently interviewing clinicians for a School Psychologist position in a Virginia school district.
The selected psychologist will enjoy the benefits of working from home, and receive the software, training, and IT support needed to succeed.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology
- Licensed School Psychologist in Virginia
- 2-3 years in a school setting
- Comfortable developing and evaluating IEPs
- Basic computer skills
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Decrease transportation cost (gas + wear and tear)
- Save time on commuting to work
- Decrease exposure to illness
If you or a colleague are interested, please apply directly below or send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled