Distance Learning School Psychologist Wisconsin
Distance Learning School Psychologist – Wisconsin
VocoVision is currently seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a teletherapy position in a Wisconsin school district. This is a contract position with full-time hours for the rest of the school year.
- Master’s Degree in School or Educational Psychologist
- Licensed as a School Psychologist in Wisconsin
- Mild to moderate caseloads
- Able to work regular school hours for direct services
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Help children receive the services they need and deserve
- Avoid exposure to illness
- Increased flexibility
- Work/life balance
If you are interested in continuing or beginning utilizing teletherapy send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me by phone or email.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled