Distance Learning School Psychologist Work from Home
Distance Learning School Psychologist – Work from Home
A school district in Washington is looking for a School Psychologist to add to their team.
About the Job:
- Full-Time position
- Students range between K – 12th grade.
- No travel involved – 100% work from home
- All applicants should have a master’s degree in School Psychology and be certified in the state of Washington
Advantages of Teletherapy:
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Decrease transportation cost (gas + wear and tear)
- Save time on commuting to work
- Decrease exposure to illness
If you are interested in this position or teletherapy in general, please send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled