Distance Learning - Special Education Teacher - North Carolina
Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new career in the growing field of tele-health! A school district in North Carolina is actively looking for a Special Education Teacher that can work remotely. This position is for the rest of the 2022-23 school year and the district is ready to interview and offer so apply today to start an exciting new remote position!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Special Education Teachers. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
Education & Experience:
- Must have minimum of a Master's degree
- Valid North Carolina Special Education Teaching Certificate is required
- 2 years of experience in a school setting (some exceptions apply)
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
- Resource classroom - grades K-8
- SPED instructors do co-teaching/parallel teaching for math and pull out for reading, but that is subject to change based on individual scholar IEPs
- 40 hours/week
- 1099 Independent contractor position
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
To be immediately considered for the position please click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948. You can also email your resume to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled