Distance Learning - Special Education Teacher - Virginia
Tired of spending so much on gas? Join VocoVision today and start an exciting new job in the growing field of tele-health! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to telehealth, is working with a school district in Virginia to find a qualified and dedicated Special Education teacher who can start immediately and work for the rest of the year. The district is interview candidates for the 2022-23 school year as well.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Special Education teachers. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- Master's degree is preferred
- State certification in Special Education Virginia
- Comfortable creating IEP's
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
- Able to pass a tech screening
- 1099 contractor
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Network with teachers and families to create 504 plans and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
- Administer therapy to children with developmental, learning or behavioral delays
- Work with at-risk youth who are in need of educational intervention to help them achieve success
- Analyze and treat school children using psychoanalytic and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding student health and academic records
To be a part of our team, click APPLY NOW or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled