Distance Learning - Speech Language Pathologist - California
Are you looking for more flexibility and a better work/life balance? Join VocoVision today! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school district in California to find a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist that can interview now and work for the rest of the school year. This is an amazing district with lots of support so apply today!
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active California License
- Some recent experience in school settings (some exceptions apply)
- Understanding of 1099 and ability to obtain liability insurance
- Out of state applicants must have an active license in the state they currently live
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
- K-4 - 45 students
- small groups, 2-3 at a time
- Full time
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
- 1099 Independent contractor position
Click APPLY NOW below to apply today or text/call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours to schedule the next steps in the interview process.
VocoVision Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled