Distance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist Oregon
Distance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist – Oregon
A school district in Oregon is currently searching for a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team in this school year. The selected SLP will work from home and will provide testing, evaluations, and IEPs.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Licensed SLP in Oregon
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Computer skills
- Effective communication skills
Advantages of Teletherapy
- Work from home
- Gain flexibility and autonomy due to decreased overhead
- Save time and money on commuting and eating lunch out everyday
- Increased time for other aspect of your life or career
For additional information on this position or teletherapy in general, reach out to VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled