Distance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Distance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is currently working with a school district in Massachusetts to fill a remote Speech-Language Pathologist position. Therapists can provide services from virtually anywhere if they are licensed in their state they live in and in Massachusetts.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- Licensed Massachusetts SLP
- School-based working experience
- Elementary school
- 2.5 days/week
- January – EOSY
- Fully remote
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Save time and money spent on transportation
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
If you are interested in bridging the gap between therapy and technology in an exciting and effective way, please send you resume and 2-3 references to Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled