Distance Learning Speech Language Pathologist - Teletherapy
Has this year made you think about going virtual? This is your opportunity to work in the comfort of your home and continue helping students grow! A partnered school district in California is seeking a Full Time Speech Therapist to work remotely with students from K-12. This district is looking to hire immediately with a contract to the end of the school year. Previous experience in teletherapy is fantastic, but not required.
- K-12: Mild-Moderate
- Contract – Full Time (Part Time may be considered)
- Weekly Pay
- Covers Direct & Indirect Services
- Clinical & Technical Support/Guidance Provided to ensure success
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA certified
- 2 years school-based experience
- California SLP License
Obtain the work/life balance you want and deserve. This exciting School Speech Language Pathologist opportunity will fill fast, please apply for immediate consideration by uploading your resume and contact information. To learn more about this position or other 100% remote positions available in the US, send your resume to Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled