Distance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Distance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Nevada is currently searching for a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist to join their team in the upcoming school year. The selected SLP will work from home and will provide testing, evaluations, and IEPs.
- MA or MS CCC-SLP
- Nevada SLP License
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Effective communication skills
Advantages of Teletherapy
- Work from home
- Increase flexibility and autonomy
- Save time and money on commuting and eating lunch out everyday
- Increased time for other aspects of your life or career
For additional information on this position or teletherapy in general, reach out to VocoVision Account Executive, Meghan Tonnesen, at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled