Distance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Distance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
VocoVision is currently working with a school district in Minnesota to fill a remote Speech-Language Pathologist position. Therapists can provide services from virtually anywhere if they are licensed in their state they live in and in Minnesota.
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- Licensed Minnesota SLP
- School-based working experience
- Provide direct therapy services and evaluations in compliance with the student's IEP
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, IEPs, evaluation reports and progress reports as required by state and local regulations
- Provide case management services as required by school, including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents as you deem appropriate
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Save time and money spent on transportation
- Increased flexibility and autonomy
If you are interested in bridging the gap between therapy and technology in an exciting and effective way, please send you resume and 2-3 references to [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled