Distance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy
Distance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy
A school district in Nebraska is looking to begin conducting interviews for a qualified Speech-Language pathologist for next school year. This is a full-time position, but part-time applicants are encouraged to apply as well. This school employs teletherapy to ensure they acquire the most qualified clinician for their students. In return, clinicians enjoy the flexibility and autonomy that comes with working from home.
- Mild to moderate caseload
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Evaluations, testing, assessments, IEPs, and direct services
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders
License and Certifications:
- Active Nebraska SLP License
The school would prefer clinicians with 2-3 years of experience in a school setting, basic computer capabilities, and an ability to build and evaluate IEPs.
To be considered, email your resume to Meghan Tonnesen at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled