Distance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist - Virginia
WORK FROM HOME SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
- Active VA license
- K-12 Mild to Moderate disability experience
- 2 years of school experience
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Flexible schedule
- Assessments, evaluations, IEP charting
- Manageable caseload
- Input hours into online timesheet
- Pay every Friday!
- Materials and Teletherapy Resources provided
Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] asap for consideration.
For inquiries about other teletherapy positions within K-12 school systems, email Dominique Chandler at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled