Distance Learning Speech-Language Pathologist
WORK FROM HOME SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
- Active RI license
- K-12 Mild to Moderate disability experience
- 2 years of school experience
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- 37.5 hours a week
- Assessments, evaluations, IEP charting
- Manage caseload
- Input hours into online timesheet
- Pay every Friday!
- Materials and Teletherapy Resources provided
(100% Virtual) Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity working in a RI School District!!
Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] asap for consideration.
For inquiries about other teletherapy positions within K-12 school systems, email Dominique Chandler at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled