Distance-Learning Teacher for the Visually Impaired (Illinois)
Work completely from home as a Teacher for the Visually Impaired! An Illinois school is in need of a full-time TVI to assist with teaching braille, assessments, and specialized skill training! The opportunity starts immediately and goes through the end of the school year! Must have reliable internet, a laptop or desktop, webcam, microphone, and basic computer skills.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Illinois State Teaching Certification
- 2 years of experience in a school setting
- Software & training are provided
- IT and Clinical team support
- On-site school staff assistance
Submit a copy of your resume via email or give me a call for further information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled