Distance-Learning Teacher for the Visually Impaired - Illinois
Needed: Teacher for the Visually Impaired to begin immediately and finish out the current school year! Teachers will work 100% remotely while assisting elementary aged students. Job duties include core curriculum, independent life skills, and braille lessons.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Visually Impaired Students
- Illinois State Teaching Certification in Visual Education
- 2+ years’ experience working in a school environment
Technology Must Haves & Info:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Desktop or laptop
- Webcam & microphone
- Dependable internet
- Software and training provided
- IT and Clinical Team support provided
Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or give me a call for further inquiry!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled