Distance Learning- TELE-SLP- Part Time- South Carolina Speech Language Pathologist Job
The Vocovision team at Sunbelt has partnered with a fantastic school district in South Carolina area to add a new VIRTUAL Part-Time Speech Therapist to the team.
This district is looking for someone who is willing to work PART TIME (2 DAYS PER WEEK) for the 22-23 School Year. Students are in grades K-12 with mild to moderate disabilities.
Some job responsibilities include assessments, direct therapy, evaluations and attending IEP meetings.
This position is 100% work from home. If qualified for this job, please apply today for an immediate interview after reading below.
- Active South Carolina license and Teaching cert
- School Starts on the 16th of August!!!
- Previous experience in a school setting
- High speed internet and computer purchased within 5 years
- Comfortable with technology/ tech savvy
Please Apply for virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in South Carolina by uploading a resume to this post and contacting Sara-Kellett.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled