Distance Services - Online School Psychologist - Tennessee
Are you looking for a remote position that allows you to provide important services for students in need from your own home? VocoVision has partnered with a school district in Tennessee searching for an organized and passionate School Psychologist. This position is for the 2023-24 school year. The selected clinician will work remotely from home and deliver services through an online platform. VocoVision provides the software, training, and technical support to ensure a successful assignment!
- Master s degree or higher in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed School Psychologist in Tennessee
- K-12 District wide position assisting on-site psychologists
- Mild to moderate
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Same hourly rate for direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
Industry / Responsibilities:
- Listening to students' concerns about academic, emotional, or social issues.
- Administering and evaluating psychological tests and preparing reports.
- Helping students to process and overcome their problems.
- Assisting students with the development of goals and action plans.
- Engaging and counseling teachers, parents, and caregivers about issues.
- Researching and implementing intervention programs.
- Developing programs to address behavioral issues and learning difficulties.
- Assessing and diagnosing students to determine eligibility for special services.
To be immediately considered for the position, please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at jeremy.senterfit[email protected] or text/call Jeremy directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled