Distance Services - Remote School Psychologist - California
VocoVision has partnered with a school district in California that has a vacancy for a full-time School Psychologist for the 2022-23 school year. This is a teletherapy position where clinicians will work from the comfort of their own home, which results in increased flexibility and decreased expenses. The district is ready to interview and offer so apply today!
- Master’s degree in School Psychology
- 2 or more years of school-based experience (some exceptions apply)
- Licensed School Psychologist in California
Job Details / Responsibilities:
- Full-time (part-time availability encouraged to apply as well)
- Guaranteed weekly hours
- Same hourly rate for direct/indirect services
- Primarily responsible for direct therapy and assessments
- Preschool caseload
- Software, training, and 24/7 technical support provided
- Administer, score, analyze and interpret intellectual, academic, social/emotional/behavioral, and other psychometric assessments.
- Conduct systematic observations and functional assessments.
- Integrates all elements of assessment data into a cohesive whole for the purpose of resolving initial referral question(s) and determining eligibility for special education.
- Edits and finalizes the evaluation team written report.
- Communicates test results, conclusions, and recommendations clearly and concisely through oral and written reporting to school staff, parents, and other service providers, as appropriate.
To be immediately considered for the position please email Jeremy Senterfitt a copy of your resume at [email protected] or text/call Jeremy directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled