Distance Services - Remote Special Education Teacher Job in Vermont
VocoVision is seeking a full-time Special Education Teacher to work from their home! The Special Education Teacher will work Monday through Friday during school hours (37-40 hours a week). The caseload will consist of students with mild to moderate needs.
Providing special education from your home presents opportunities for you and the students to form a special bond. Beyond teleconferencing sessions with the kids, you will both have access to activities and games that keep them engaged, sometimes more than a traditional classroom setting.
- Master's degree
- Vermont state certification in Special Education
- Comfortable creating IEP's
- Must have all clearances to work in public/charter school
- Able to pass a tech screening
- Caseload determined by the experience and interest of the applicant
- 22/23 school year with the option to renew
- Guaranteed hours
- Same hourly rate for direct/indirect services
- Weekly pay
If you, or a colleague are interested, please send an updated copy of your resume to Account Executive, Jeremy Senterfitt at email@example.com. You can also call/text Jeremy directly at 678-710-7948. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled