Distance Services - Speech Language Pathologist - Minnesota
Looking for more flexibility in your career? Join VocoVision today and work from home as a tele-therapist! VocoVision, a company dedicated exclusively to teletherapy, is working with a school district in Minnesota to find a committed Speech Language Pathologist that can interview now for the 2022-23 school year.
We connect students in need with highly qualified Speech Language Pathologists. Our innovative online platform allows you to provide the same services you would offer on-site from the comfort of your own home. The online platform allows therapists, teachers, students and school administrators to collaborate efficiently and ensures each student receives the assistance he/she needs.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Active Minnesota State license
- Active State license in the state in which you reside
- Approximately 2 years of school-based experience as an SLP
- Must be Tech Savvy
- Full time and part time positions available
- Elementary caseload of mild-moderate disabilities
- Guaranteed hours for all direct/indirect services
- Evaluate student needs and determine eligibility in accordance with state rules and timelines.
- Participate in IEP meetings in order to relate pertinent data used in the determination of students’ needs.
- Design and provide skilled intervention to address deficits in the areas of speech sound, fluency, voice or language that negatively impact the student’s ability to participate in the classroom environment.
- Prepare and maintain accurate, complete and required records as directed by the District to monitor amount, type and quality of services provided and files reports promptly.
To apply, please click APPLY NOW or text / call Jeremy Senterfitt directly at 678-710-7948.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled