Distanced Learning - Psychologist - Georgia
Virtual Georgia School Psychologist – Teletherapy
Do you have a passion for improving the lives of students and their parents? Would you like to gain the flexibility that comes with working from home? If so, VocoVision has the perfect opportunity for you!
We help Soliant connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows seamless collaboration and servicing with other teachers and students at the school. You will have opportunities to work on a full-year, or short-term basis.
VocoVision utilizes a complete online platform to allow clinicians around the world to provide services to students in underserved areas across the U.S. A school district in Georgia has partnered with VocoVision to find a School Psychologist able to provide their services remotely for the remainder of the school year.
- Master’s degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed Georgia School Psychology
Job Type / Responsibilities:
- Full-Time: 37.5 hours/week
- part time candidates looking to add 15-25 hours/week are encouraged to apply.
- Mild to moderate
- Weekly pay
- Flexible/autonomous schedule
- Screen students for potential psychological issues and make recommendations for treatment plans based on this screening
- Network with teachers and families to create 504 plans and Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) that help ensure success for kids who have disabilities
- Counsel students and parents while pointing them toward further resources when needed
- Collaborate with the special education team to design and implement intervention strategies and programs
- Administer therapy to children with developmental, learning, or behavioral delays
- Work with at-risk youth who need educational intervention to help them achieve success
- Analyze and treat school children using psychoanalytic and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) techniques
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding student health and academic records
VocoVision provides the software, training, and 24/7 technical support to ensure a successful school year, and career, in teletherapy!
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at [email protected]or text/call 770-325-0231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled