Distanced Learning Speech Language Pathologist (CCC's) - Interviewing now
Speech-Language Pathologist Teletherapy Position in Minnessota - Work from Home
VocoVision allows our Speech Therapist to offer treatment and assessments through Teletherapy. SLPs would be able to serve clients with differing needs, including: Articulation/Phonology, Language Impairments, Fluency, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Literacy/Written Language, Augmentative/Alternative Communication, and Childhood Apraxia of Speech from the comfort of your own home.
Interviews are currently being scheduled for the remainder of school year and next year!
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Must have 2 or more years of experience working in the school setting
- Basic clinical and technical training will be provided
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication and swallowing disorders
- Provide advice and best strategies to family of student and professionals servicing the students
- Direct and supervise individualized student programs
- Provide counseling and consultative services
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
License or Certification:
- ASHA certified
- Licensed SLP in Minnessota
To be immediately considered for the position please email Mathew Rocha a copy of your resume at Mathew.email@example.com or text/call 770-325-0231.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled