Distant Learning K-12 Speech Therapist
VocoVision is seeking a SLP for a school-based position in the San Francisco, CA area. This is a remote-based position that allows you to interact with students through our online programs. Let us help you make life better, so you can make lives better!
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other school staff to implement interventions
- Master’s Degree
- ASHA/CCC certified
- CA state License
- >2+ years of school-based experience
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Avoid transportation costs
- Flexible hours to fit your lifestyle
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled