Elementary Remote Virginia Speech Language Pathologist
VocoVision is actively looking to hire a remote Speech Therapist for a school district in Virginia
Job Specific Details:
- Full-Time Position (4 Days/ Week)
- Caseload/ Details: Elementary caseload (PreK - 5th), approximately 30 students
Why work with VocoVision? We work with schools to break down barriers in education and help students rise above their challenges and realize their full potential. Finding and hiring the nation's best skilled speech service providers is the first step. We make sure your abilities can translate to a virtual environment. We provide the tools our tele-therapist need to teach, assess, interpret and more. We provide the school districts you will serve with the appropriate digital solution. The outcome is your own unique virtual education program that is engaging and functional.
- ASHA CCC’s
- Virginia Speech Pathology License
- 2 years of recent experience working with school aged children
- Updated computer with high-speed internet
What you will get:
- Work From Home
- Paid weekly
- Guaranteed Weekly Hours/Pay
To be a part of our team, email resume/references to [email protected] or call Kelly Perez directly at (678) 367-4912 to discuss this position further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled