Elementary School 1.0 FTE SLP
Full-time K-5th Grade Speech and Language Therapist
If a work-from-home Speech job has been calling your name, look no further than VocoVision for remote openings across the country. We are working with several amazing schools in South Carolina looking for teletherapy Speech Pathologists. If we find amazing fit for the teletherapy SLP job opening, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year.
We get it: You're an SLP with at least 2 years of classroom therapy experience, and a proficiency utilizing teletherapy to provide services. That's why we prioritize support, consistency, and comfort on assignment. We take work life balance seriously, but don't think you should sacrifice peace of mind to achieve it - so we guarantee your hours and offer clinical support throughout your assignment on your independent contract. We offer competitive rates with stability and equity at the forefront, always.
If you're seeking a full-time opening that will remain full-time for the entirety of the 2022-23 school year, please reach out to [email protected] with your updated resume.
- Elementary School Population
- Less than 45 students
- Direct services
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Full and part-time positions open
- Multiple school sites
- The Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) work under the direction and supervision of the Associate Director of Speech-Language Services and will work with elementary students in screening, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating disorders of speech and language communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and communicate with both adults and children
- Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to assess all areas of speech and language development, provide direct instruction to students, and consult to team members in a collaborative manner.
- Speech-language pathologists will develop individualized goals & Individualized Education Plans consistent with state/federal laws and regulations, provide case management for students with speech/language disabilities, and implement programs in the least restrictive environment appropriate for the student.
If you are interested, please apply and reach out to me as soon as possible!
Resumes can also be submitted directly to me via e-mail.
Senior hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled