Elementary School SLP - ACC Devices, Full Time
A partnered school district near Wellesley is actively seeking a Speech Therapist for their K-5 students with ACC devices. If you have experience with ACCs, are passionate about advancing your career, or are looking for a fantastic change, apply now! This district is ready to contract Full Time hours to the end of the school year. Recent CFY grads are encouraged to apply.
- Contract – Full Time
- Weekly Pay
- CFYs will be considered
- Fast interview and start date
- Comprehensive Benefits Package offered
- M.S. in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Massachusetts SLP License
- Effective assessment, communication, and collaborative skills
This great School Speech Language Pathologist opportunity will fill fast, be sure to apply for immediate consideration. To expedite the process or learn more about other Speech Therapist positions available in the US, send your resume and contact information to Susan Davis at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled