Elementary School Speech Language Pathologist- Teletherapy
A school district in Illinois is seeking to hire a virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the 21-22 school year. We provide the tools; you provide the skills!
- August 18, 2021 – November 1, 2021
- Part-Time for now
- Elementary caseload
- Resource students (mild-mod)
- Contract - 1099
- Master’s Degree – SLP
- Must be licensed in Illinois
- 2 years of school-based experience preferred, but not required
- Conduct evaluations and provide direct services
- Communicate with school staff and parents per regulations
- Provide case management services, including scheduling, writing/managing caseloads, preparing for/conducting IEP meetings
To be considered for this position, send a copy of your resume to Ashley Walker at Ashley.Walker@Vocovision.com or call 678-497-4792.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled