Experienced Speech Language Pathologist for TELETHERAPY Position | CA
A supportive school district in California is searching for a Speech Language Pathologist that is passionate about making a difference in children's lives. Are you looking for a Full -Time, 100% remote, school-based opportunity that will bring work-life balance to your life? Read on! This may be the perfect fit for you!
Job Description Details:
- 37.5 hrs/wk
- Caseload: PreK-12th Grade
- Speech only
- IEP meetings
- Potential Evals
- Masters Degree in Communication Disorders
- State SLP Licensure and teaching cert
- ASHA Certified
- 2 years of school-based experience
- Skill to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Acquire personal liability insurance
Ready for your change? Let's chat. Please reach out to me directly. I'm looking forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled